Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Creeps

As I sit here on campus waiting for my Latin class to begin I'm looking around and realizing that there's an unusual number of creepy old men around that aren't normally here.

Normally I wouldn't think twice but they keep staring at me. One made it a point to walk around the table I'm sitting at twice before picking a table directly across from me.

It's times like this where I would like to be able to go throughout my day without feeling violated. On Monday there were men like this on the bus. I ended up walking about 2 1/2 miles home so I wouldn't have to deal with them staring, smiling, and trying to talk to me.

Sorry creepy men, I can't hear you over James Hetfield singing in my ear.

I go run away to my happy place now.

Stay crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment