Monday, February 6, 2012

It's kinda funny

Last week was hell for me. HELL. And I'm trying to not fall back into that mindset this week. But last week did make me realize something... disappointing, yet expected.

My local friends really don't know that much... about me, what's going on, or they just really don't care. Okay, that's not true, I know they care in their own way. I guess they just can't be bothered.

But seriously... all my friends that are in other states, even those in other countries are the ones who immediately knew something was up and contacted me. And just the "I'm sorry" "feel better" and all those other things people tend to say when they don't know what else to say. No, they actually talked to me about it.

And Scott. It's always Scott. I love that we're friends and that he is such a good friend to me, sometimes I don't think I deserve him as a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment