Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today's vet visit...

Today both cats went to get their boosters and schedule their next appointments. They go back on March 3rd.

Everything with Morigana is good and she's getting spayed when they go back.

Lucifer... well, another vet and vet tech both listened to his heart and even though the heart murmur is entered into their system as a 3 (the scale is 1-6, 6 being the worst), they couldn't hear it. When they go back he is getting his blood work and x-rays done. If the heart is not enlarged and everything looks good, they are going to go ahead and do the dental work. If something seems off, they are going to talk things over with me and see where to go from there.

So... breathe... I think I have calmed down quite a bit about this though... Still scared as hell.

I can't loose my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment