Thursday, February 2, 2012

:'(

So... both cats went to the vet today. They go back in 3 weeks for their boosters. Everything with Morigana is fine, and when we go in 3 weeks they will schedule her spay. Lucifer...

His teeth are really bad, so he needs dental work. Normally wouldn't be a problem, but he has a heart murmur. This is new. It can be caused by several things, and we need to know what is causing it. And the dental problems can make it worse, but we can't do the dental work until we know what is causing the murmur because the cause may mean they can't put him under anesthesia. So that mean, complete blood work, urine analysis, x-rays, and an echo. He has to go to a cardiologist.

They said that no matter what the cause, it all comes down to one thing - he will die from heart failure. It's just a matter of finding out what the underlying condition is so we can know how long he has and if we can medicate him. But...

I'm so scared. He's my baby. I don't know what I'd do without him. He's saved me so many times. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment