Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm so fucking frustrated!!

Okay... so there's Scott... on off on off on off... for almost three fucking years now.  Still emotionally dead because of what his ex fiance did to him.  Says he's over it, but yet... still fucking emotionally dead.  SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!  oh, you are... WELL APPARENTLY NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL CLOSED OFF TO EVERYONE!  AND YOU DON'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT! 

Says he cares about us and wants to make sure we are okay... guess what... the only thing I need now is a stable relationship with someone who loves me... the only thing Ashley needs is a stable daddy figure that loves her... but guess what else... YOU DON'T FUCKING LOVE US!!  I DON'T CARE HOW EVER YOU WORD HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT US, THE BOTTOM LINE IS ALWAYS YOU DON'T LOVE US!! 

I'M SO TIRED OF GOING THROUGH EVERYTHING!!  JUST ONCE I WANT A FUCKING BREAK!  I CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS!  I'M 25, I'M TIRED, I CAN'T TAKE IT!  BUT I HAVE ASHLEY AND I CAN'T LEAVE HER, BUT I JUST WANT IT TO STOP.  I'M SO TIRED OF BEING ALONE.  so tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment